A range of IT support services to better serve you...
Desktops ◊ Laptops ◊ Server ◊ Networks
- Repair and maintenance of computer hardware and software, whether a PC, server, a network resource or the whole system infrastructure.
- Consultancy, Conception, Implementation, Configuration possibility for follow-up maintenance of the computer equipment and IT support. Solutions best suited to small businesses requirements.
- Data Security and a comprehensive backup strategy are fundamental ongoing operations. We can advise and put into place the best strategy that does not impact on system performance.
Putting our skills and experience to work in your digital environment. Subject to a contract covering the maintenance, administration or growing requirements of a modern IT network
In overseeing the performance and maintenance of system resources, operating under Windows and Linux, we will intervene, on-site, both on your hardware and software assets.
All of our IT support services; Analysis, maintenance, repairs and management, are undertaken with utmost attention to data security.
Systematically updating system drivers and the operating system, together with the applications that run under it, the system BIOS and firmware, where appropriate; is an essential step towards a high level security of any computer setup and its infrastructure.
Your system will be less vulnerable to unwanted intrusions whilst operating optimally. The risk of applications freezing, blue screens and system response time will equally be minimized.
- explained - How its potential can work for you
- document sharing assured
- Applications and services centralised online - such as Ms®Office 365™ ou Ms®Office™ Online
- collaborative teamwork
- Offsite secure storage facility
WEB site and Graphical Creations
Whether it's for a professional or a personal project, in order ta have a strong profil on the web, or a straightforward graphical communication
It's important to take into consideration the continual maintenance and content updating that keeps a web site fresh for the visitors, so that they'll keep coming back. Being well referenced by the search engines
We can help you with this essential strategy too.
Assistance and network Resources, Management
list of common IT support services :
- Elimination of Malware - Viruses and unwanted Adware infections
- Security Anti-virus, Firewall, Adware
- Backing up data externally on connected storage or Cloud storage
- Optimisation, Cleaning – Updates, Free-space restore response times, Defrag
- Installation Software, packs(office, libre-office)
- Configuration of shared folders with appropriate Permissions for different working groups
- Remote Desktop Intervention, Using a secure connection for a rapide intervention
- Replace/fix a Peripheral and it's driver
- Synchronisation Folders PC/MOBILE/TABLET
- Installation "FAI" BOX delivered by the internet provider
- Network Configuration: Business or domestic Within a domain or WORKGROUP.
- Network Configuration: VPN (Virtual private Network) computer to computer, site to site, VPN configuration for secure surfing from a public WIFI access point.
- Optimisation and analysis system performance
- Installation Hardware : Memory, Graphics card and PCI extensions
- Network Configuration: Wifi / Ethernet, Switching, Routing. DMZ
- Replacement Addition Hard disk, RAID setup. NAS configuration
- Replacement Power socket, screen, Inverter
Training courses - Learning Web surfing and usage
Office suite - Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
Computer Courses at home
Consultancy | IT support through Evolving systems | new equipment | environments & changing business requirements | Publicity blocking
Bilingual services - for computer Assistance | multilingual Websites | Documents
Web Design and natural Referencing
The principal steps in development processes towards web site creation :
Benchmarking - defining the perimeter of the proposed site. Composing the optimisation of the presentation, of the site contents, for the target market/audience employing a unique style and professional/private image using site auditing.
Template - Defines the various zones of a page, for images, texts, menus and features. The definition of the 'Graphical styling'; the unique and distinctive site appearance. With the template we can see what the site will look like.
Graphics - Visual effects, Images, Photographes, Icons, Panels used in the site and optimised for the web.
Web Development - Building a site through the codes and styles, previously defined by the graphical styling rules and template design. Adding the visuals to the designated places (within the text, surrounded by text or in between texts/zones).
Integration - additional functions and extensions added to the site in order to improve the visitors experience and ease of communication.
Google analytics - Placed within the site to produce a large range of information and statistics about the type of visits received and the visitor's behaviour.
Web Hosting - Putting the web site online in production. The choice and level of service used, choice and reservation of Domain Name.
Natural referencing - SEO in order to optimise the visibility of a site online; insure that it appears as high up as possible in a search engine listing. This is done by respecting the criteria of good practices set out by the industry leaders
Discover our packages...
- Optimise site traffic (visits)
- Web site administration
- Optimise natural Referencing
- Updating site contents
- Udating the plugins and features
- Auditing keywords
- Audit websites of the same category
discuss how with us...
A computer system finds it's true potential when linked through the local network. For example, the sharing of collaborative folders and files, centrally stored, will facilitate the security of critical professional data; whilst coordinating their real-time synchronization following any modifications.
Whether it's a domestic setup for private use, or an integrated DOMAIN, or WORKGROUP, within a business infrastructure, your networks deserve the best security, IT support and configuration. As such, being universally functional, rapid and accessible for your unique requirements and those of your clients.
Deploying new operating systems, or programs, Including the updates, across your network, will, both, save time and increase productivity of your colleagues and staff.
With an internet connection the possibilities for secure inter-site communications become simplified as if the different sites are part of the same office. For example, the application Remote desktop which allows a desktop environment to be displayed securely on separate client devices such as a laptop or tablet
This also applies for your private installation, at home, for any voluntary charitable activity or other type of service such as a Wi-Fi HOTSPOT or Cabled network; not forgetting an access to this network, completely secure, from almost anywhere. With an easy acces to teamwork documents stored in the cloud allowing team members in different localities to safely continue their contributions.
Web definitions ...
Responsive Web design - We use 'Responsive' Web design so that our sites look good on all mobile devices. The contents adapt to the screen size.
This can include prioritising and selecting contents for tablets and smart phones.
In this way the page is not clipped at the edges and stays automatically compatible for all the visitors.
More and more vistors are using mobile phones to get information, quickly, from a site, whilst on the move. Otherwise they are simply distracting themselves, to pass the time in a queue or waiting room.
Search engine Optimisation SEO: The purpose of a good web site is to present information to it's visitors. In order to do this it must be "findable" on the Internet.
Some visitors may have found the site name in an advert or business card, however the majority of visitors depend upon a search engine for this information.
So it is of vital importance that the site is both recognised and appreciated by the engine. If it is appreciated (ie it respects the strict criteria of a well organised site) then it will be listed high up on the results page; hopefully amongst the first page of results!
Although this is an organic process, that will reward those sites being present for a certain duration; will inevitably lead to this effort being rewarded by a marked increase in the total number of visitors.
That is to say that the site becomes more "visible" on the internet.
Organic or Natural referencing (SEO)
This involves the optimisation through respecting on-page and off page improvements. These will include the code and contents for on-page optimising, together with the site being linked to. Off page optimisation, linking from other relevant site, as the means of natural off-page optimisation, from a site such as a forum, for example.
We can see that these types of improvements do not require payments for advertising hence are 'organic', through the site construction, and adhere to the strict algorithms used to analyse the utility of the external web site.