Why have a Website?
Considering that over 82.6% of the population, in France alone, is connected to the internet. They are spending more than 4 hours per day, surfing the net.
At present there are
more than a billion and a half
Websites active in September 2018.
When weighing the pros and cons of communicating through web design there are multitudes of considerations to be taken into account.
The importance of such a decision becomes more focused by considering the ease by which targeted communication with a desired audience can be attained and maintained.
All this is available 24/24 for meeting the needs of a modern moving society.
...Whether a small business, an association (under the law of 1901) or an individual, we can all find an important reason for doing this.
...To share a passion, a knowledge, a skill or a professional trade, to best find a niche market, new customers or to stay in touch with the existing client base.
Just to propose a few of the legion of possibilities.
It cannot be overstated, nowadays, that the website has become a primordial support for any communication and marketing projects...
... as witnessed by the enormous growth in customer online shopping requests accompanied by the explosion of e-commerce sites.
increasing use of online information
We are witnessing, during recent times, a withering of the classic media, such as newspapers and magazines.
This recent evolution greatly accentuates the growing importance of websites...
It is interesting that the most popular web content management program should be called "Wordpress".
Starting out life as a blog publisher, which allowed anybody to publish a page on the internet.
This has now evolved into flexible open source systems with endless possibilities through the numerous plugin contributions to its core.
Another major player is the "Joomla" management system with an advanced editor allowing contributors to easily update web page contents.
This CMS offers a wide range of features that can be added-on as well as being well supported and frequently updated.
find out more with NorseCode for further information and support for starting your new website, the possibility of a site update or improving the site SEO.
Following an important update for Google Chrome, which now displays a message on websites that are not secure.
It has become important to activate the secure protocol within the internal site links and addresses. This will insure the site confidentiality and data integrity.
Sent by clients or received from the web server; such as images and codes.
You will notice in the navigator the apparition of a green padlock on the left of the site address bar https://
The importance of web design and natural referencing
A. Based on the right selection of keywords together with a well constructed, coded, and illustrated content, that corresponds best to the strict algorithms used by the principal search engines, such as Google.
Therefore your site can simply be found by internet users because it is high up on the search results page.
B. OFF PAGE optimisation with back-links. These are simply links placed on other pertinent web sites that point, when clicked upon, to the web site being optimised.
These back-links can be in the form of social media websites, such as Facebook, or authoritative websites.
Otherwise put, those that agree to mutually link, by relevance, to the subject matter.
C. Google is changing how it sees web based searches in the future and is shifting from answers to "journeys"
- This means the journey will become the focal point for Google’s future of search.
- Increasingly, the search engine will know where you are in your journey quest, it'll remember what you did and where you most likely want to go.
- It wants you to discover and consume more content: therefore providing more content (ads), throughout this journey, instead of just pointing to pages that conform to keywords and pertinence.
- therefore reinforcing the adage "content is king".
- Because the context of a search will be taken into account, not necessarily a keyword; maybe you don't know the technical name for a new phenomenon that you're curious about. How does the search engine answer that journey?
- This is the application of an artificially intelligent interpretation, known as AI, of the vague explication of that, which, you're actually attempting to search for.
Consult with us as to how best this expertise can be applied to render a site optimal, based upon...
- Inspired Quality content - with text, visuals, Styles
- Good development with added features well organised and configured
- Natural and optimized referencing (SEO)
- Ethical SEO - White Hat referencing
- Quality back-link building